Friday 4 December 2015

Christmas Jumper Day 2015 // Womens.



I love a Christmas jumper. I love anything cheesy about Christmas really. I would buy all the jumpers if I could wear them to work in December, alas there's only one day where I can bare my festive knitwear. This year I'm going to be fundraising for my companies' charity of the year, British Heart Foundation. And on Friday 4th December, we'll be taking part in a festive themed day to help raise end of year funds. Text Santa also supports a variety of amazing charities; Macmillan Cancer SupportMake-A-Wish UK and Save The Children and host a fabulous, festive jumper and fundraising extravaganza on 18th December. Whatever the reason, it's a great way to raise some festive funds and get all cheery. Here's a few of my favourite Christmas jumpers for women if you're on the hunt for yourself or planning to treat someone, there's something for all the budgets!


Oh and if you're on the hunt for menswear, check out my handy little post here!

Love Sophie Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!