You're Gonna Need:
- Butter- Just a good couple of chunks- this is lazy baking remember.
- Pre-made puff pastry- we're not bothering to make our own here guys.
- Nutella *or other named chocolate spreads*- We're not on a diet here by the way.
Let's Do This:
- Melt that butter! You can pop it in the microwave for about 30 seconds or you can melt it on the hob, whatever's laziest for you!
- Paint that butter all over your rolled out pastry (it should already come in a sheet-if not roll it to about an inch thick)
- (You can add a fourth ingredient here and sprinkle some sugar for extra goodness if you want)
- Melt that Nutella! See above methods...
- Spread that Nutella to one's taste.
- Roll that sugary delight like a sausage and using a sharp knife, cut into chunks.
- Lay in a well greased baking dish and paint a little more butter over the top for good luck.
- Pop in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and filling your house with the scent of joy.
These whirls of happiness actually became Harp's birthday cake he enjoyed them so much, this was the best news to me who didn't have to slave over the oven making the most complicated chocolate cake that he usually wants.
Let me know if you make them!
Love Sophie Xx