Thursday 9 July 2015

Thankful Thursday// June











I may be all a bit out of sync. I knew that June would be a bit of a topsy turvy month; It's Grandpa's anniversary and my main holiday for the year all in one month! Talk about mixed emotions! It's nice to look back and think about it all together. There's so much to be thankful for in the last month, I'm sure to miss loads out...

  • One year until we get married passed. Of course I'm thankful for this awesome milestone!
  • The two books I read pictured above. 'The Versions of Us' is a great concept, how one choice can impact the course of a whole lifetime. I loved that about this read and am sending it on to Chelsea this week so I'm sure she'll give you a proper review of it! The other book; 'Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend.' Was leant to me by Leona and I read it in an entire day. She knew I'd love it as we discussed 'Curious Incident of a Dog in the Nighttime' and 'Room' (both two great reads.) It was just one of the best books I've read in ages and I'd thoroughly recommend it.
  • Speaking of which, I'm pretty thankful for catching up with my gal Leona- wedding planning and conspiracy theory Game of Thrones chats over Wagamamas is a pretty sure way to my heart.
  • Working in the prettiest of places. Just look how nice that harbour is above. You're all a bit jealous aren't you? Does it make you feel better that I spend 98% of my day inside?
  • The kind words of you all when I was going through my Grandpa funk. It's this little corner of the world that really helps me get through it. I'm feeling better. Thank you.
  • Batman making friends. Since we re-potted our parrot plant, Batman's taken to snuggling down next to his friend Piggy in an evening and it really makes me smile.
  • Eva & Davis fragrance is my new favourite scent ever. It's pretty hard to find their website though so I'm not entirely sure how to stock up!?
  • A dinosaur sticker on the platform floor. Because who doesn't want to see a dinosaur on the floor the morning after watching Jurassic World and dreaming of t-rex's? 
  • Toasting marshmallows and putting the world to rights with one of my favourite ladies in the entire land. I always feel so much more centred and positive after time with her and recently we enjoyed the most delicious tapas followed by a sugar coma inducing dessert! 
  • A charity golfing event that I helped to organise raised over £1500 for Cornwall Hospice Care. I'm really thankful to everyone who helped support the event!
  • Quality time talking about the future and laughing at the past with Harps. Almost eleven months to go!
What are you all thankful for at the moment? Sunshine I'm sure! Thanks Lisette for inspiring me to be more thankful with your beautiful soul (and face!)

Love Sophie XX


1 comment:

  1. Both of those books sound like they'd be great reads - I'm definitely going to be hunting them down!! Also, congrats on the milestone! Just think next year at this time you'll be a MARRIED WOMAN! <3
    ~ Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!