Monday 1 December 2014

A Festive Invitation.




Dear friends and family, 

Happy December 1st! This year, as you know, we're trying to have a pretty budgeted Christmas, saving for a wedding is tough work! I wanted to invite you all to pick a delicious cake that you'd like to receive this year, just please let me know as soon as possible what you'd like!


Banoffeelicious Cake.
Sophie & Harp's Christmas Fruit Cake (With or without drunk fruit).
Greedy Fat Piggy Chocolate Cake.
Rudolph's Lost His Nose Cherry Cake.


I can't wait to spend another festive season with you all! 
Love Sophie Xx

*Blogging friends, I'll certainly try to make a few for you guys too- let me know below what you'd like and I'll see what I can do!

4 comments:

  1. I vote cherry cake! Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fruit cake is my absolute favourite. Such a good idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREEDY FAT PIGGY CHOCOLATE CAKE. OH GOD, ALWAYS THE FATTY CHOCOLATE CAKE. Please and thank you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very much looking forward to seeing all of them! (especially the chocolate one!) :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!