Sunday 14 December 2014

A Christmas Wishlist (Oh and Early Birthday Ideas!)


Christmas is coming, the goose if getting fat...

Good evening festive friends, I'm sorry for my unplanned absence, after being stuck in bed with no voice and only Jeremy Kyle/ A Place In The Sun for company kept me too weak to come near my laptop- almost a week later and I'm on the mend! It means that I'm terribly behind on my festive planning and haven't even told anybody what I'd like to receive under the tree! I'm guessing that it's probably pretty late by now, but with my birthday fast approaching in January (the 15th if you're asking!) it's a bit of a Christmas and birthday list rolled into one!


I really have been pretty pretty pretty good this year.
Thanks Santa!
Love Sophie XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!