Tuesday 18 November 2014

This Time Last Year I Started a Blog...


Bit of a creepy photo of me a little too excited about the giant
sweet I bought from the market! 
My my, how time flies. I am quite possibly the worst person for repeating myself but HOW THE HELL IS IT ALMOST DECEMBER?! Today was the first day that I cracked out my festive jumper for the winter (a cat in a santa hat with a sequin tummy-obviously)! Jingling my way around the house, it dawned on me that I'd just bought this jumper when I started this little corner of the internet and had a look back. 

You'll never guess what!? It's a year today since I started writing here! What a festive and cat-filled coincidence! 

I hadn't planned to post today to be honest but how could I not!? And what should you say after writing something for a year?! 

I never had started this with the intention of anyone really caring about it; more so somewhere to document for the future. I hoped (and still do!) that it'll be fun to look back on years to come.
I've made some pretty splendid friends through this little hobby (including the 165 of you that are following me at time of posting-thanks so much!) and I wanted to share with you all a couple of my favourite posts, and hey, if you've only recently become my friend, it's a pretty good time to get to know me a little better! 





I also wanted to take this opportunity (as I will be doing so for the rest of the week) to plug the wonderful charity fashion show that I've helped organise, this Saturday evening!

Here's the post that will tell you all about this amazing charity and the exciting plans we have to raise money for them; please have a look.





Cheers for the last year guys and gals!
Love Sophie Xx

4 comments:

  1. A year?! Yey!!! Heres to lots more.
    It sounds like a fab charity from what I read on that post and I hope your efforts are well recived. Have an awesome night!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the one year!! Such a big moment :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on one year!!! It's such an exciting milestone :) I love your blog and hope there are many more years to come!! <3 <3 <3
    ~ Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, happy bloggy birthday! Here's to many more happy years of blogging! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!