I went a bit awol on and off for the last few weeks but I've been reading lots of your lovely posts. My phone seems to have problems posting comments, so I apologise for not actually talking to any of you most of the time- I'm like a little ghost stalking you all *alright creeper*...Here's a few posts for you to enjoy if you like that kinda thing...Which of course you do!
1) Oh! Leona posts the best series of Wednesday Loves! Last week I remembered my love for making little beds for your toys our of cardboard! Yes! Mine were always decorated pretty fancy!
2) With All The Finesse of a Badger is probably one of my favourite bloggers out there. Her illustrations are laugh out loud funny and I secretly wish that we were best friends! I follow her posts religiously! If you haven't read her experience of working at a call centre posts- you must. This week she really made me laugh by sharing some home truths about riding sheep! ;-)
3) Life, Ninja Killer Cat and Everything Else shared a delicious looking recipe inspired by GBBO (which feels like forever ago!) of self saucing chocolate puds! I'll definitely be going back to this multiple times this winter!
4) How goddamn cute did daydreams of summertime look in her snazzy Boden scarf? It made me feel all cosy I am now envious over her blanket/scarf and sharing a love for TKMaxx bargains!
5) Cecilia in the rain reminded me that I too am a rubbish adult! Funnily, I had just this conversation the other day! It's ok to pretend Cecilia, I'm with you girl! She also posted a very interesting read on languages and how they effect us. I'm not really fluent in any other languages but I get recognised for my accent difference here in Cornwall all the time!
6) A Rosie Outlook posted a poem which made me reminisce of all the writing I used to do. I too was the one always penning a poem, verse or short story of some kind. I too have fallen out of the creative routine through life and it really was nice to see something so personal and original as Rosie's writing. Inspiring even.
7) Little Foal took stock and had a furry friend to join her! What a cutie pie (yes you too Sunae!) She's also a great source for beauty products as an Arbonne consultant; you should check out her Facebook page!
8) Life Outside London gave us a few marriage tips- each one better than the last. She's like a wise spaniel haired owl that one. She also shared some photos from October from her Instagram (which obviously you already follow-if not, here!) and there's one photo in particular (bottom left) of Pete with arms that actually made me laugh for a good eight minutes...
9) Dear Ms Leigh shared some delicious foodie snaps from her first few days as an expat in America! There are some pretty awesome photos of Detroit on there too!
10) Samsam Cherie shared with the world the junk in her trunk (sorry I could't resist!) It's all about this trunk (and it's no pansy trunk either!) of childhood memories and is exactly the kind of lifestyle post I like to read- the really nosy ones! It's a really personal and lovely post!
Have a great Monday everybody!
Love Sophie Xx