Wednesday 26 March 2014

Weird and Wonderful New Wednesday#9 Flight MH370, Lazy Oaf Lasagne For One, Amazing Facts To Make You Happy & Magic Tricks On Dogs.

Good day to you all! Today I am loving my Gruffulo mug that Liona got me for my birthday. Isn't it cute?! Plus it's pretty small (probably because it's for children) which makes it all the more perfect for a little late afternoon cup of tea. Unlike Liona, I have a cut off time for tea. Gotta stay healthy guys!

Now for the news!

Flight MH370 The Truth? Via the guardian.com

The world has been gripped since the 8th March 2014 when news flooded onto the news channels, radio stations and Twitter feed. How could a plane go missing in 2014?! Was my immediate question, as I'm sure it was most probably yours. Sadly it seems to me that still this is the main question that goes unanswered. How can we have such advanced aircrafts and technology and yet not hold the tracking equipment, better black box systems or radar technology to be able to keep our world safe?! How is it possible to 'turn off' communications? Why is that button there?! Why should there even be the option to stop communications and tracking signals? Who designed that?! And then EIGHTEEN DAYS later, why (if the reports are correct that the plane has landed in the Indian ocean) did families of the passengers on board receive the news by text message?! TEXT MESSAGE? There were 239 people on board. I'm sorry but that's not many families to have to tell. Have the decency to do it in person. My heart, of course goes out to the families that have been affected by this disaster, and I hope to god that they get some answers soon.

Dogs Baffled By Magic Trick. Via guardian.com



This dog video really made me chuckle. They look so confused! I wish I could do magic. That's how I'd pick up the fellas (sozages Harps) Haha! The music that goes along with this has me bobbing along too!




Here's some of my favourites incase you decide not to click on the link and enjoy!

4) Cows have best friends and they tend to spend most of their time together.
6) Otters have a special pocket for carrying their favourite rock.
13) The official Space Jam website has not changed since 1996. (I looked at this. It's brilliant!)
21) A group of pugs is called a grumble.
31) When you shave a guinea pig it looks like a mini hippo. 
34) Someone, somewhere is having the best day of their life.
52) There is no angry way to say "bubbles".




So THIS is happening. I fucking love Garfield. As much as I love my bunny, I wasn't enough of a fan to purchase anything from their Batman collection...but I was pretty tempted by the Looney Tunes collection..Garfield however, takes it to a whole new level. GO LAZY OAF!!








Please leave any comments below, I love reading them! 
Love Sophie Xx

5 comments:

  1. HOLY FUCK. I AM SO EXCITED BY THE GARFIELD CREATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot stop looking at the shaved guinea pig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me want to shave all animals to see what they look like without fur! Haha!

      Delete
  3. Oh my god that dog video is so hilarious!! I had to watch it three times! Probably shouldn't admit that... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!