Thursday 27 March 2014

Thankful Thursday! *With Batman*

Good Afternoon wonderful blogging and non blogging friends! Welcome to another week of feeling thankful and grateful for all the good in our lives! This week I've been feeling rather chirpy! Probably something to do with the amount of cake I've been eating...and prancing around in my tulle netted skirt on my days off with bunches of tulips. Anyway, I'd love to know what you're all thankful for this week, and in general how you all are?!  

And I'm feeling thankful to...

1) Batman- For always making me chuckle. This week I gave him blueberries for the first time (not many, they're crazy full of sugar) and he LOVED them.(And he loved the Cath Kidston plate they were served on.) He was throwing them all around the room, munching away and then zooming around the house in a sugar induced slur. He didn't like the raspberries though...maybe the furry-ness of them? Maybe they were too sharp for him, either way, it was funny to see him shake his head at them as if to say "Remove these from my vicinity woman."

2) Baking Success!- It really REALLY bothers me that my other lesser half (Harps) is such a better baker than I am. He can't cook to save his life, so I guess it shouldn't bother me....but it does. What about when we have children and they have a birthday and they'll be all like..."Eugh, Mum,don't shove that mess in my face, I want Dad to bake it." It is NOT acceptable. His baking success makes me not want to fail partake. However, on Sunday I decided to try and bake a banana loaf, with no butter and plenty of fruit, so that I could pretend to myself that it's healthy cake and I can eat a slice with every cup of tea...that's acceptable, right? Gotta say...I'm pretty pretty pretty happy with the results...But then Harps made chocolate chip pancakes aswell. Double win!

3) Pretending that my teddies are actually best friends.- Because they are. Durr. Yesterday I found that moomin had slipped down by the radiator and cat was looking sad...I put them back together. Panic over. I think Toystory may have had more of an impact on me than I realise.

4) My Mummy.- For still doing my washing since our washing machine broke. Thanks Mummy!



As always I thank thee Liona and Listette for inspiring me to be more thankful. Be sure to read their posts aswell. Last week they were both awesome by the way. Have a great rest of the week! 
Sophie and Batman Xx

4 comments:

  1. Great page and a very enjoyable read about positive thoughts, so nice as the news is all depressing. Keep up the good work Sophie, your weirdness makes you a special loveable person Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can so tell that Cat and Moomin are the best of friends in that photo. Just look at how happy they are together!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batman's a complete ledge!
    And your cake was magnificent (looked it on Instagram anyhoo). We must not be defeated by men bakers!!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. It's just a fun little award aimed at getting to know and sharing support for other bloggers. I've written a post on my blog and given you a mention. Thanks for your time, hope you have a great day! chellesellsseashellsbytheseashore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!