Wednesday 29 January 2014

Weird and Wonderful News Wednesday #2 Cute Animals, A Beautiful Story About A Grandmother's Love, Being A 90's Kid, Cosmetics & A Wedding To Make You Cry.

Good evening fantabaloosey world of computers 'n' stuff. This week, I have some lovely bits and bobs in the news that I have loved for one reason or another! Yesterday, as you know, I celebrated 50 followers on Bloglovin and it has definitely inspired me to be MORE ORGANISED with my posts! (But sorry for the late post, I couldn't miss the new series of Outnumbered!)




First up, here's a beautiful story about Jonathan and Dwayne, a now very happily married couple. It tells the story of how they met, their engagement AND their AMAZING wedding! (Plus they wear Converse, I love that!)...Not only are they just PERFECT for eachother, but if you at least promise me to watch up until 5:20 minutes, and just listen to Jonathan's dad at their wedding. His speech is just so honest, heartfelt and poetic, that it brings a lump to my throat thinking about it again! 
Via Upworthy.com



Here's another really interesting article from examiner.com about product testing on animals. I for one am certainly trying to completely erase animal tested products from my beauty regime, and would always be grateful for any products that people could suggest? I'm putting an order into Arbonee as soon as I get paid. Their products look amazing, and I've used their moisturisers before. They're worth the price.




AWWWWWWWW ALERT! This adorable article on huffingtonpost.com is all about animals keeping warm in this freezing weather! 
And look how cute Mr Foxy here is, frolicking in the snow! Lots of cute images in this article to keep you grinning this evening!


This Grandmother Started A Fashion Line For People With Down Syndrome Via huffingtonpost.com



You all know how special Bimble is to me, and  came across this article earlier in the week that made me so happy to read about. A grandmother noticed how hard it can be to get clothes to fit comfortably for people with downsyndrome. She wanted her granddaughter to not "feel different." And as I totally agree that it is hard to find clothes that fit properly, are stylish, yet comfortable and are affordable for people with downsyndrome. So this is lovely, please read by clicking on the heading, and I really hope that this gets shared enough that it helps someone else!

Last but certainly not least...HOW AWESOME IS THE NEW INTERNET EXPLORER ADVERT!? I LOVE BEING A 90'S KID! TROLLS ARE AMAZING! AND MOTHERBLEEPING POGS! YES YES YES! 


ENJOY!


Love Sophie! XX


3 comments:

  1. Love ALL of these things!
    Jonathan and Dwayne (and the dad) made me squeal and flap a bit earlier in the week and as a marketing geek is it ok to high five Microsoft for finally making a decent advert?? Too late, I did it!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You high five to your hearts content I say! Haha! Yeah I think the advert is amazing (still won't go back to internet explorer though! haha)...I wish every dad could be as awesome as Jonathan's! xxx

      Delete
  2. Woohoo! I'm so excited for you to get into Arbonne! It's so amazing! Also, that grandmother is one amazing lady! How thoughtful of her! My little brother's best friend in primary school had Downs Syndrome and she was such a little cutie. The biggest sweetheart I have ever met and when she moved away my whole family was so devastated because we just loved having her around us so much! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!