Thursday 5 December 2013

My Christmas Wishlist

EEEEEKKKKKKK! 20 DAYS TO GO! How damn fast has this year gone?! I have always been a bit of a Scrooge up until last year, Christmas had always been a bit overrated, never a particular good time of year and really...just...crap..However, last year I was proved completely wrong! I decided I was going to give it all one more shot and boy did I go for it! I watched every Christmas film on, made snowflakes, paper chains and decorations (which I am VERY excited about doing again on Sunday) and threw myself into the festivities! I loved it. I had an awesome time, and cannot wait for this year.

So the other day, Harp's family asked for our Christmas list...and well, it was hard. There just isn't anything I really want that I could think of. It's my birthday in January so I always keep my best list for then ;-). So I knew I wanted books (I always want books, see me on Goodreads) and then I ended up finding a few other pretty things...


There's this amazing book that I am more desperate to receive more than anything! It's called; 

Raising Unicorns: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Starting and Running a Successful - and Magical! - Unicorn Farm

Doesn't that sound magical?!?!? And even better is the front cover! It's like it was made for me! I hope I get it! I'm gonna wear a sheriff outfit when I'm reading it and will keep you all up to date with my new money making scheme!


  • I also will be more than happy with a new watch! I've stopped wearing one in recent years, but I'm kind of looking for certain "everyday" jewellery now. Isn't this ASOS rose gold style 'globe' one beautiful?! I don't mind that the chronograph is just for show, it makes pretty decoration! 
  • And to go with it, I found this adorable 'Hare & Wishbone' charm necklace from Notonthehighstreet.com Isn't it cute!
  • And to continue with my new mission to make our bedroom a bit nicer. These bed sheets from Debenhams are super awesome. I really like the tree print, but also the underside colour! Such a good yellow! 
So please santa, here is my list. Nothing too much I don't think! I've been pretty damn good aswell if I do say so myself (and ooh a large scrapbook for wedding planning fun!)  Cheers matey! 

Love Sophie xx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!